Wednesday, February 3, 2010

UNDFTD x Converse


One of my favourite brands, UNDFTD, hooked up with Converse again on a new collection, but when I first saw the picture above on Hypebeast I was less than impressed. However, today when I was browsing the UNDFTD blog and saw the full collection from their launch party, I changed my mind. I don't know what it is, but there's something about a navy/orange colourway that I find very visually appealing. From what I can tell, the collection, entitled Poorman Weapon Navy, features the shoe, a gorgeous jacket and one of those re-usable style grocery bags - but a lot nicer than my President's Choice one (sorry Ishu).

Ok ok, so it's not a grocery bag. It's actually a helmet bag, and the jacket is an adapted MA-1 jacket used by fighters plane pilots. Check out the full lookbook here.

Here are some pictures from the launch.






All images courtesy of UNDFTD Team Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment