Saturday, February 20, 2010

BBC/Ice Cream S/S 10 "Classic Americana"


Skateboard P comes through and models for his own brand in this sweet collection known as "Classic Americana". Unlike some companies who sell ridiculously expensive merchandise, I don't think BBC is suffering and Pharrell modelling is definitely not a move to cut costs. This is by far my favourite collection from BBC/Ice Cream and the progression between collections shows off Pharrell's creative outlets in a way we don't often see.

This collection is lighter on patterns and graphics than usual, but mixes fabrics like denim, cotton, khaki, some nylon and whatever the heck those suit pants are made of. What it really comes down to is that this collection is sensible, something that I don't often associate with BBC. I hope this is just the start of the brand becoming a little more classy than it has been in the past. I have faith that Mustache P, as he has been so gracefully labelled by Fire Boosh, will not let me down. Now if only I could get him back behind the mixer...





Via High Snobiety

No comments:

Post a Comment