Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shoe Drop

I have a few new ones for today. First up is the Air Jordan 2010 Silver Anniversary. The silver sneaker features a mesh siding and a shiny toe and some sort of side perforated button thing whose function I can't quite figure out. According to Hypebeast, this shoe will be worn three times this week by various schools.
Look for the University of North Carolina (February 24th vs. Florida State), Cal (February 25th vs. Arizona) and Georgetown (February 27th vs. Notre Dame) to each wear both the Silver Anniversary Air Jordan 2010 and a commemorative jersey later this month.


Next up is the Nike 2010 Spring All-Court. This canvas sneaker comes in a blue-purple/white colourway. What I like about this shoe is its classic feel with interesting touches like the half-white toe and the pattern on the side of the sole.


This is the Nike Lunar Woven Chukka. I haven't decided if I like these yet but I think they're interesting. What do you think? Wicked or wack?

I have one more pair of shoes but I'll save those for a later post as they are part of something bigger. Soccer fans, check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment