Monday, December 7, 2009

Gift Guide Item #5: Graffiti World: Street Art from Five Continents


I was originally going to post this book as a gift guide item, then forgot about it, then really wanted it for myself so ya, here we are. I've been looking to buy this book for over 3 years now but have never been able to justify spending 45 hard-earned dollars on a big picture book, no matter how graffiti-obsessed I am.

But now that this is a revised edition that comes in at a whopping 392 pages, I think I might splurge and finally pick it up, especially since I can buy it for $30 online here.

As for my aforementioned graffiti obsession, I'll be posting some of my favourite artists over the next few weeks once I have a bit more time to really go through and pick out the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment