Tuesday, December 15, 2009

1LoveTO Pop-up shop


Sorry for the late notice guys, but I guess better than never. One of my favourite sites 1LoveTO is setting up a one-day pop-up shop tomorrow at Nyood where they will be selling their T-shirts. Nyood is located at 1096 Queen St. West (Queen/Dovercourt) and will be open from 3-10pm. I've been looknig to get a shirt for some time now so I will definitely be heading over at some point in the evening to pick mine up. They're selling them for $20 and are available in either white or black with (I believe) red, white or blue hearts. These shirts are popular and will go quickly; grab one while you can. Check out the event here and some pictures I found below.




1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy their site and saw this today on Twitter. I think I will drop down to Dovercourt tomorrow night after work.

    ReplyDelete