Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wow, it's the 24th already?

We'd like to wish those who celebrate a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to everyone! Hopefully you're taking advantage of a much needed break from school and/or work and spending time with family and friends. Personally, I plan on planting my butt in front of the couch tomorrow and watching 2 NBA games before my Tennessee Titans kick off for an evening tilt against the San Diego Chargers (NFL). Whatever you're doing over the next few days, stay safe and have fun!

P.s. A big thanks to Flickr user Ellesche, who posted a picture of this house in Pickering I drove by yesterday. Ok, in all honesty, I parked and got out because I had to look at it and damn, it was impressive but their December electricity bill must be ludicrous. Happy Holidays!!!
P.p.s. If you have pictures of any crazily decorated houses, post the link in the comments section

No comments:

Post a Comment