Sunday, January 31, 2010

Taylor Swift wins Album of the Year


So I watched the whole Grammy show tonight; it was long; Lady Gaga looked like an idiot; Beyoncé cleaned hou-wait, Taylor won Album of the Year? Yes, the 20 year-old absolutely robbed Beyoncé of Album of the Year. Not that I am a music know-it-all but Swift isn't very talented as a singer (as a songwriter, I'll give her a few points). Furthermore, I would be willing to bet that Kanye's debacle of Swift's award acceptance at the MTV awards earlier this year played to her favour. Luckily for her, Ye wasn't at the awards show and Taylor was able to sniffle through her speech uninterrupted.
That's all for now but I'll have more about the Grammys tomorrow but had to rattle this off before bed. In the meantime, check my Twitter for all my reactions/emotions from tonight (warning: there are a lot).
Photo cred to BBC

No comments:

Post a Comment