Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Status Update: Drake


I meant to post this yesterday but I started falling asleep so it had to wait until today - and I'm glad I did. Not only do I have two new tracks to link y'all but I got some exciting news today. For all the fans, Drake is going to be touring North America with k-os from April 5th to May 9th. That's all I know for now but I promise to provide updates as I get them. I have to admit though, as much as I like k-os as an artist, this is a weird tour combo; should be a great show regardless.

Anyways, these new tracks, "Where Were You" (feat. Colin Munroe) & "My New Sh*t" are featured on the latest drop in the unofficial Heartbreak Drake series. The links are embedded in the titles.

On a final note, as much of a Drake fan as I am, there is a very low shot I'll watch his new DVD entitled A Thing of the Seasons that drops tomorrow. But considering I know people will like it, I'll try to remember to hit you with the link when I get it. If you're on the fence, check out the trailer below.


Props to Illionaire for the links and trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment