Monday, November 30, 2009

Favourite Music Videos Of 2009?

Holla, JandJers.

I decided to compile a list of some my favourite music videos of 2009, just for y'all! Most of them I really enjoyed because they reflected the music really well, were crafted with an obvious passion, and/or featured Hova fading on Lebron. What up.

I know that I left a few out, so I just chose the first six off the top of my head. Some others that deserve spots are Major Lazer's Pon De Floor, Charlotte Gainsbourg's Heaven Can Wait, and Chalie Boy's I Look Good.

Check 'em out, below:

Girls' Lust For Life (Director: Aaron Brown)



HEALTH's Die Slow (Director: John Famiglietti)



Jay-Z's D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune) (Director: Anthony Mandler)




N.A.S.A.'s A Volta (Director: Logan)



Matt And Kim's Lessons Learned (Directors: Taylor Cohen and Otto Arsenault)



Modest Mouse's King Rat (Directors: Heath Ledger and The Masses)



Wavves' No Hope Kids (Director: Pete Ohs)

No comments:

Post a Comment