Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Skullcandy NBA Series Headphones


How the Deron Williams and Andre Iguodala headphones ever received such an overwhelming response that Skullcandy decided to re-up their distribution, including 6 new designs players with the promise of more to come, is beyond me. Evidently, releasing them right around Christmas time was a great move but I don't know, I could never imagine myself wearing them - even considering that the headphones combine two of my favourite things (music and basketball). I find they look straight up stupid; I don't need to rep a player and their team on my ears, regardless of how much I like them.
Am I on my own on this? What do you think? Feel free to leave your comments in the (aptly-titled) "Comment" section below this post - and for that matter, if you ever have anything to say us, get at us in the "comment" sections.
Via Hypebeast


2 comments:

  1. i think the look kool

    but i get wat ur saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to listen music every time, I usually wear my headphone. Actually, I want a house close to the camp and listen loud music, that’s why I think costa rica investment opportunities is a great option for me and for another ones.

    ReplyDelete