Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy 20th Birthday Reebok Pump - Toronto style


I've been waiting on the pictures from this weekend's 20th Anniversary Reebok Pump launch party at Stolen Riches, and they surfaced yesterday. The sneaker shop was able to design it's own Toronto-inspired shoe as part of a collaboration between Reebok and local retailers around the world. I'm not particularly a fan of the Pump but I give Reebok a lot of credit because after 20 years, they've stayed true to themselves by sticking to the basic design and similar colour patterns.
As for the party, it kicked off with a midnight drop and DJ Kid Koala on the 1's and 2's, aka there is no way this party wasn't bumping.
Now if only I could get invited to these things so I can take my own pictures...but since I can't, check them out below





Shouts to 1LoveTO for the photos

No comments:

Post a Comment