Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Selby for Cole Haan


The other day I discovered a very established photographer, Todd Selby, who runs a fantastic website called The Selby. His most recent work, an ad campaign for the new line from Cole Haan, caught my eye immediately. The images are colourful, they look real, and they feature one of my favourite designers, UNDFTD's James Bond, whom I recognized immediately. The shoot is fairly extensive, and I highly suggest you check it out, but here are the shots in which Bond appears. To any photographers, or anyone interested in photography, I suggest you bookmark his site and check back frequently as he's constantly posting new shoots. And if you have Twitter, follow him @theselby.



All images courtesy of Tom Selby for The Selby.

No comments:

Post a Comment