Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sean John Spring 2010 Ad Campaign


I NEVER in my life thought I'd be blasting Sean John but holy, this Spring collection is really nice. When I was growing up, Sean John was always a clothing line for gangsters who didn't really know how to dress, but Puff - or whoever designs the line - has really stepped his game up. This collection was shot by Brooke Nipar, a photographer from New York whose extensive client list includes Converse, EMI Records, XXL Magazine, Doritos, Details Magazine, Maxim and about 30 other names. Normally I include about 5 shots from a lookbook but I was surprised with how nice the clothing is so I have included 11, and that's not even the whole collection, which can be seen here. The collection is classy and full of swag, and fits much better than it used to.










Shouts to Complex for the link.

1 comment: