Sunday, April 4, 2010

PF Flyers Sumfun Hi-Top Sneaker


I first heard of PF Flyers when I was in Chicago with my dad in October and he saw a pair that reminded him of his childhood. Clearly I wasn't too in touch with this brand seeing as it's quite old (no offence Dad), but I've been impressed with what I've seen and the trend continues with these Sumfun hi-tops. Available in three colourways, the brand goes for an old-school look while employing new-school materials.
“The saddle of the original Sumfun’s espadrille upper unites with a new high top cuff, featuring an authentic 40s-era PF Flyers ankle logo. Staying true to PF Flyers sport styling, the Sumfun Hi features finely sculpted vintage foxing details and a Posture Foundation sole for added comfort.”





Via slamxhype

No comments:

Post a Comment