Monday, April 26, 2010

Good Morning: Changes (Pt. 2)


Last week I mentioned that some things would be changing, and literally the day after I wrote the post it all started to happen. But for the sake of not wanting to look like a tool, I waited a bit and here we are a week later, and with some experience under my belt, I'm ready to let you guys you know that I am now blogging for Think Contra. As stoked as I am for this opportunity, it means that sometimes ATP will get the short end of the stick, so if ever you log on and nothing has changed since the last time you visited, head over to Contra and see what's good there. Just so you're forewarned, some of my posts will overlap because I feel they are useful to both of the sites' readers, but many posts will be exclusive to either/or so make sure to check both anyways :)

That being said, I want to thank you guys for the great responses since this all started only 6 months ago. Your support has encouraged me to do things I never even could have imagined and I thank you all whole-heartedly for it. I still have no idea what the ultimate goal in all of this but I'll ride it out for as long as possible.

Have a good start to the week guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment